Skykings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skykings

Forum of the Skykings Server

2 posters

Farewell Skykings.

No User Name

Farewell Skykings. Empty Farewell Skykings.

Post  No User Name Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:03 pm

It's been fun...while it lasted. But after a while, Skykings became more of a source of trouble and concern than a source of entertainment. People who visit often strangling eachother via chat left, and others threatening the server right. I've had enough of it all! No matter how hard I would try as an owner to make the place better, it would either be futile, or end up with me fighting with other authorities because of a conflict coming from a situation. While I like many people in the server, that isn't enough to stop me from going. You may find me in other servers from now on but I will not return to a place plagued with hatred, threats, and unreasonable people.

Farewell, No User Name...
    Aerro
    Aerro

Farewell Skykings. Empty Re: Farewell Skykings.

Post  Aerro Sat May 25, 2013 7:07 pm

It's been fun, No User Name, even though I've probably known you the least amount of time on the server. I get where you're coming from, and PO in general has gotten quite boring. I hope to meet you again on other servers. as for SkyKings, it is no longer the only server I go on, but I think it may pan out eventually, plus I enjoy people like Lan, Valvader, Wayne, etc, still. It's just a game...simulator, so I don't bother to take it too seriously :P

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:06 pm